The decision to outsource your software development requirements is very critical, crucial and risky and it works like a two edged sword. How? Let me explain you, before outsourcing any Software project you have to do a thorough research on:
- Are you sure setting up an in-house team cost you lots of bucks compared to outsourcing?
- Are you sure the IT outsourcing vendor you are selecting has a track record to deliver cost effective solution with reasonably good TAT.
- Do you see very good ROI?
- Do you have Software application as your core business?
- Are you sure you can keep outsourcing Software development projects in future and still it will be a wining situation for you rather hiring in house software development team.
- Are you sure the outsourcing vendor which you have chosen has competent software developer and will not over bill you.
Are you sure about vendor’s availability to discuss and give updates about the projects?
If you have completed above analyses and still find that Software development outsourcing or IT resource outsourcing is still giving you better opportunity to harness expert skills at far less cost which you otherwise have to incur if you create your own in-house software development team.
If you have taken the decision to outsource your IT projects like website development, Mobile applications development, SEO and internet marketing, you can have a winning team ready to work for you at the 30% to 50% of the total cost which you would have incurred if you hire IT resources for in-house software development. Now you reach the benefits of outsourcing like
- Expert and specialized software development team working for you at 30% to 50% of cost.
- Lesser costs, Higher ROI
- No expenses needed to incur on hiring IT resources and incurring cost on occupied seats even if they don’t have continuous work.
- You need not to incur any training cost as Software development industry is a fast changing industry where skills needed to be upgraded on continuous basis.
- You get skilled resources in multiple technologies and can explore across the globe.
So, when you think about outsourcing software development you need to take into consideration the pros and cons of IT outsourcing. They most crucial decision is to chose the reliable, value oriented and accountable software supplier.