As the start ups and eCommerce revolution is taking place across the globe in recent years, entrepreneurs have tons of tools at their disposal to bring their businesses online but they often ask questions.
– Which ecommerce website platform will be most suitable for their business?
– Will the chosen platform be economical, scalable, responsive and SEO friendly solution?
The easiest answer is Magento based eCommerce Store because it has all needed.
Among many open sources tools, Magneto is the fastest growing eCommerce development platform. Many of world’s biggest brands like Men’s Health, Vizio, Nestle , Samsung, Fort, Fox Connect, Levono, Olympus, Nespresso, Nike, The North Face, Fiji Water, Skype etc use Magento due to its scalability, affordability, ease of customization, SEO friendliness among many other differentiating features.
1. Created for Ecommerce: Magento comes fully loaded with feature needed to make ecommerce store live quickly. If you look at the integration, robust shopping cart, ready to add payment gateways, differentiate it from the CMS like wordpress+woocommerce combo. That is the reason, it’s eating up the market share of the similar tools like OpenCart, ZenCart, OsComerce etc and customer migrating to Magento in bulk.
2. Integration: Integration of Magento with 3rd party services like payment gateways, database applications, shipment tracking, inventory management and sales management etc make it “Go For” tool. You can easily integrate it will services like DHL, fedex, salesforce, QuickBooks etc.
3. Scalability and Multi-store Capability: The most attractive features of magento for large corporates is its scalability and ability to handle multiple stores from the single admin panel which is not possible with other CMSs. It gives the features like uploading products in bulk using .CSV files. Magento store can handle upto 500,000 products on single website and handle more than 80,000 orders per hour.
4. Easy customization: If you want to built a unique store to establish your brand as niche, reliable and modern, use mageto as it allows high level of development customization. You can design your own template if you do not want to use existing and can integrate it with magento.
5. Marketing and SEO Ready: Magento comes with built-in SEO optimizations tools for on page optimization to increase the chances for your products rank high in the searches on google, bing, yahoo and beyond. It can easily be integrated with Salesforce, mailchip etc to boost the customer engagement and retention, and has many other tools like rating and reviewing the product, wishlist etc. These features making it most loved CMS for ecommerce.
6. Analytics and Reports: The analytics related to the sale of the products, trends of selling on store, most purchase, most viewed etc helps, store owner to with strategy formulation and forecasting while analytics related to financial activities makes it easier for accountant to manage the store. It gives one of the best graphical representation of the data for you to get the idea of entire store with just glance.
7. Mobile Ready: With browser detection and responsive design, magento creates an impressive customer experience by optimizing store’s product pages on mobile devices.
8. Large Community: Over 250,000 business using magento and 800,000 developers with official certification from more than 40 countries, make it one of the largest technical communities on web. The numbers are still growing, so, finding a magento developer is not a big deal and this large community helps a great deal for beginners and learners.
The scalability, ease of customization, cost effectiveness and speedy development, driving businesses towards magento. It fits with all kind of stores right from one product store to multi-vendor large eCommerce portals.